and Beach Kenya Honeymoons - Information on what
to expect on Kenya safari beach holiday arguably
the most well known of holiday destinations in Africa
Day1: Nairobi City - The Panafric Hotel (Bed
& Breakfast): Upon arrival in Nairobi - safari
capital of the world, you will be met and chauffeured
to your hotel to unwind and relax.
Lake Nakuru - Sarova Lion Hill Lodge (Breakfast,
Lunch & Dinner): After breakfast we travel to
Thompson Falls then down to the floor of the Rift
Valley and onto Lake Nakuru National Park. Spend
the day exploring the amazing bird life as well
as rhino and leopard for which Lake Nakuru is internationally
known. The park is also home to a huge colony of
Maasai Mara - Sarova Mara Tented Camp (Breakfast,
Lunch & Dinner): Our travels take us to the
land of the Maasai, a cattle-herding people still
proudly aloof from western civilization. Our destination,
the Maasai Mara, is a magnificent park and home
to Kenya's richest concentration of wildlife. We
spend the next two days in the Mara, Kenya's northern
extension of the Greater Serengeti ecosystem. Each
day, on morning and afternoon game drives, we view
some of Africa's largest prides of lion, herds of
zebra, antelope, buffalo, wildebeest, giraffe, cheetah
Mombasa - Whitesands Beach Hotel (Breakfast
& Lunch or Dinner): Today bid farewell to animals
of Maasai Mara and drive to Nairobi arriving in
time for lunch at the Brazilian Styled Carnivore
Restaurant. Later we catch a flight to the Kenyan
coast. Upon arrival at Mombasa International airport
you're met and chauffeured to your beach resort.
Spend the next three days in complete enjoyment
and relaxation at this fun filled beach resort.
Mombasa/Nairobi (Breakfast): Bid farewell to
the wonderful people of Mombasa and catch your flight
to Nairobi then connect with your international
person sharing 2 per room (US$)
1. Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary.
2. All meals as provided in the itinerary.
3. Transportation in a chauffeur driven minivan
with pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
4. Services of an English speaking tour/guide driver
5. Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as
indicated in the itinerary.
6. All Government taxes and levies.
7. Mineral water during game drives only
8. All arrival and departure transfers
9. 24 hours stand-by contact number
10. Guaranteed window seat in the minivan
11. Two-way long range high frequency radio communication
in each minivan
12. On safari accessories in the minivan: - First-aid
kit, wildlife books, binoculars, cool box and fire
1. Domestic, international airfares and departure
2. All items of personal nature such as telephone
calls, fax, email etc.
3. Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff
and driver- guide(s)
4. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
5. Laundry services.
6. Holiday supplement over Christmas and New Year.