The package is based on a 7 day,
6 night tour of Cape Town and Johannesburg areas:
ending the trip at Sun City that willoffer you a
day to relax!
Departure : Preferably on a Saturday
(itinerary can be reversed if need be)
1 - Depart Nairobi for Johannesburg International,
South Africa. On arrival connect immediately to
Cape Town. On arrival, meet and greet and transfer
to the 4* Portswood hotel in the vibrant V &
A Waterfront. The Waterfront offers a variety of
restaurants for every craving and an abundance of
shops for some retail therapy. Afternoon at leisure.
Board basis is Bed and Breakfast.
Day 2 - After breakfast collection
from your hotel for a full day guided Cape Point
and Table Mountain Tour. Tour includes…
- Table Mountain (weather permitting)
- View of Clifton Beach & Camps Bay
- Hout Bay
- Mariner's Wharf
Chapman's Peak Drive
- Optional lunch at local restaurant
- Simon's Town
- Cape Point Nature Reserve
- The Cape of Good Hope
- The Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
Tour ends at 18h00 at your hotel.
Overnight at the Portswood hotel. Board basis is
Bed and Breakfast.
Day 3 - After breakfast collection
from your hotel for a half day guided Winelands
tour. Tour includes….
ends at 12h30 at your hotel. Afternoon at leisure
either to browse the V&A Waterfronts shops or
to take a boat trip out to Robben Island. Overnight
at the Portswood hotel. Board basis is Bed and Breakfast.
- Zevenwacht Wine Estate for a cellar tour, cheese
and wine tasting
- Drive through the historical town of Stellenbosch
- A cheetah - which you can touch! (for your own
- Second wine tasting at Anura
- Buying wine to take back home with you
Day 4 - Early morning transfer
back to the airport after breakfast to board your
flight back to Johannesburg. On arrival you will
again be met and transferred to the brand new 5*
Da Vinci Hotel in the up market suburb of Sandton.
This hotel borders the Nelson Mandela Square where
one will find many restaurants and designer shops
and brands. Balance of morning at leisure.
Collection from your hotel at approx.
12h30 for a guided tour of Golf Reef City. Tour
- An organized tour, 'Jozi's Story of Gold', takes
you through the many attractions on offer.
- Enjoy a performance of gumboot dancing routines,
devised decades ago by mine workers.
- Take a trip down an old mine shaft and get a sense
of the tough working conditions miners had to endure.
- See bar of gold being poured.
Tour ends at 18h00 at your
hotel. Overnight at the Da Vinci Hotel. Board basis
is Bed and Breakfast.
Day 5 - Collection
from your hotel after breakfast for a morning guided
tour of the Apartheid
Museum. Tour includes…
- Inspiring journey from the dark days of 'whites
only' privilege, through to Nelson Mandela's historic
- Documentary film snippets, texts, sound clips
and live accounts recapture life in the old South
Transfer back to the hotel at approx.
13h00. Collect luggage and meet your driver who
will transfer you to the Glitz and Glamour of SUN
CITY. Rest of stay at leisure. Board basis is Bed
Day 6 - Day at leisure. Board
basis is Bed and Breakfast.
Day 7 - After breakfast transfer
back to Johannesburg International to board your
homeward bound flight. Service ends.
Pricing Structure per person sharing
Dates Price per person
01/11/2010 to 15/12/2010 R20, 832.00 or
15/01/2011 to 30/04/2011 R20 832.00
Rates are subject to availability
at time of booking and are not available over long
- 6 nights accommodation as shown below.
- All required transfers
- Breakfast daily
- Internal flight JHB to CPT
- Internal flight CPT to JHB
- Guided tour of the Cape Peninsular
- Guided tour of the winelands
- Guided tour of Gold Reef City
- Guided tour of the Apartheid Museum
- Lunch and dinners
- Entrance for Table Mountain (approx. R180p/p)
and Robben Island (R200p/p).
- Tips and Gratuities
- Items of a personal nature and not mentioned above.
Flight Nairobi JRB-Nairobi Approximate:
PORTSWOOD HOTEL 4* - Cape Town
- Cape Town, the country's oldest and arguably
most attractive city, nestles elegantly beneath
the majestic and often moody heights of Table Mountain,
the flat-topped massif that served as an unmistakable
landmark and symbol of refuge for generations of
seafarers. . Your hotel is conveniently located
in the vibrant V & A Waterfront and offers guests
superlative accommodation, the finest Cape Malay
cuisine and world-class service.
DA VINCI HOTEL 5* - Sandton,
Johannesburg - Your hotel
is situated in the heart of Africa's most exclusive
shopping centre, Sandton Square, offering guests
access to a variety of restaurants, shops and boutiques.
At the hotel, elegance, unsurpassed luxury and service
excellence have been combined to provide guests
with quality available only in the finest hotels
around the globe.
THE CABANAS HOTEL 4* - Sun City
- . Your Hotel is the
most relaxed and casual of all Sun City's hotels,
it opens onto lush gardens leading down to the lake
and Waterworld. The Hotel is built on two levels
with rooms on the ground floor and first floors.